The single most critical element of UPS performance is battery quality. All it takes is one bad battery to ruin an entire string and bring your systems down during a power outage or other interruption. Battery failure is the number one cause of UPS load loss and system downtime. Battery performance varies greatly from one manufacturer to another. Making the wrong decision on batteries can have a serious impact on UPS uptime reliability, causing potentially devastating consequences from power interruptions. That’s why Reton offers a line of qualified premium batteries for use with UPS models.
Features & Benefits
- Adhere to Reton’s stringent battery tests and quality specifications
- Backed by a service network of trained and qualified battery customer service engineers and specialists
- Offer performance and quality at competitive prices
- Easy to install and no special harnesses are required
- High power density (watts/cell) providing more power when needed
- Efficient design maintains runtime even after multiple discharges
- Give you confidence that your batteries will perform as expected and keep your applications running
- Full three years of parts coverage
Strict regulations govern the replacement and disposal of UPS batteries. We are fully licensed to undertake battery removals and disposals in accordance with environmental legislation. Trained in the proper handling of hazardous materials, we will collect and remove your old batteries in approved containers before ensuring their safe and prompt disposal.Discharge Testing
You need to prove that your UPS batteries are performing correctly. Regular discharge testing will facilitate this process, with our engineers running tests to produce the required documentation. By testing, they will determine the health of each battery and its ability to perform to specification.